Yun Jung Choi
1055 West Seventh Street, 28th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90017
47 Kearny Street, Suite 700
San Francisco, CA 94108
Phone: (213) 955-9500 (Ext. 120)
Fax: (213) 955-9511
Bar & Court Admissions
- Korea Bar Association, Member
Yun Jung Choi is a member of the Korean bar and a law clerk at LimNexus. Ms. Choi focuses on transactional and international and US litigation matters. Prior to joining LimNexus, Ms. Choi worked as legal counsel for Hewlett-Packard Korea handling or overseeing a wide arrange of corporate matters, such as negotiating contracts, resolving regulatory disputes, making court appearances and conducting investigations.
- Successfully defended Hewlett-Packard Korea in Korea Fair Trade Commission’s dawn raid investigation for alleged violations of Monopoly Regulation and Fair Trade Act.
- Successfully defended Hewlett-Packard Korea against the Korea Fair Trade Commission action for alleged violations of Fair Labeling and Advertising.
- Successfully defended Hewlett-Packard Korea in product liability litigation.
- Assisted Hewlett-Packard’s spin off into two independent Fortune 50 companies: Hewlett Packard Enterprise and HP Inc.
- Investigated Hewlett-Packard Standard of Business Conduct violation cases.