Jane N. Kespradit
707 Wilshire Boulevard, 46th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90017
220 Montgomery Street, Suite 1411
San Francisco, CA 94104
1050 Connecticut Ave NW, Suite 500
Washington, District of Columbia 20036
Phone: (213) 955-9500 (Ext. 1152)
Fax: (213) 955-9511
Bar & Court Admissions
- California State Bar
- U.S. District Courts: Central, Eastern, and Northern Districts of California
- September 11, 2014: Organized and monitored panel titled “Women@theTable: How Women Approach Business Relationship.”
- August 20, 2015: Organized and monitored panel titled “Women@theTable: Gender Stereotypes at the Bargaining Table.”
- July 14, 2017: Organized and monitored panel titled “Women@theTable: Flex-Time, Flex-Place, Flex-Bias.”
Jane Kespradit’s practice covers a variety of complex commercial litigation. Ms. Kespradit’s experience includes representing clients in contract litigation, fraud, commercial real estate disputes, unfair competition law, breach of fiduciary duties, and intellectual property disputes. In addition, Ms. Kespradit represents employers in employment litigation, including wrongful termination, wage and hour, harassment and discrimination claims.
In 2012, Ms. Kespradit helped incorporate and launch the Thai American Bar Association, of which she is a founding member and served as its founding Secretary. She currently sits on the Thai American Bar Association’s Board of Governors. Ms. Kespradit has also volunteered at the Los Angeles County Bar Association Domestic Violence Project.
Prior to joining LimNexus, Ms. Kespradit served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Judge Tomar Mason (Ret.) of the San Francisco Superior Court.
Ms. Kespradit is based in Los Angeles.
- Obtained summary judgment in a federal adversary proceeding declaring a $3.5 million judgment against the debtor non-dischargeable.
- Preserved creditor’s $5.4 million claim against a bankruptcy estate by successfully opposing a party’s motion to disallow the claim.
- Defended corporate clients in a proposed multi-million dollar class action, resulting in dismissal after filing a motion to dismiss for forum non conveniens.
- Obtained summary judgment for corporate client against competitor in breach of contract, fraud, and unfair competition action, resulting in dismissal of competitor’s claims.
- Obtained favorable settlement for a garment manufacturer in a copyright infringement action involving fabric designs in the Korean and U.S. markets.
- Represented a real estate developer in a breach of contract, defamation and negligent misrepresentation action.
- Represented foreign-country judgment creditor in action for recognition and enforcement of judgment in California.
- Represented aviation services provider in lawsuit involving alleged unpaid wages, retaliation and wrongful termination, resulting in a favorable settlement.
- Negotiated a favorable settlement for a national retail corporation sued by a former employee claiming wrongful termination, disability discrimination, harassment, failure to engage in interactive process and failure to accommodate.