Jane N. Kespradit
1055 West Seventh Street, 28th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90017
47 Kearny Street, Suite 700
San Francisco, CA 94108
Phone: (213) 955-9500 (Ext. 152)
Fax: (213) 955-9511
Bar & Court Admissions
- California State Bar
- U.S. District Courts: Central, Eastern, and Northern Districts of California
- September 11, 2014: Organized and participated in panel discussion titled “Women@theTable: How Women Approach Business Relationship.”
- August 20, 2015: Organized and participated in panel discussion titled “Women@theTable: Gender Stereotypes at the Bargaining Table.”
Jane Kespradit’s practice covers a variety of complex commercial litigation. Ms. Kespradit’s experience includes representing clients in contract litigation, fraud, commercial real estate disputes, unfair competition law, breach of fiduciary duties, and intellectual property disputes.
In 2012, Ms. Kespradit helped incorporate and launch the Thai American Bar Association, of which she is a founding member and served as its founding Secretary. Ms. Kespradit also dedicates a portion of her practice to pro bono work, such as volunteering at the Los Angeles County Bar Association Domestic Violence Project.
Prior to joining LimNexus, Ms. Kespradit served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Judge Tomar Mason (Ret.) of the San Francisco Superior Court.
Ms. Kespradit is based in Los Angeles.
- Obtained summary judgment in a federal adversary proceeding declaring a $3.5 million judgment against the debtor non-dischargeable.
- Preserved creditor’s $5.4 million claim against a bankruptcy estate by successfully opposing a party’s motion to disallow the claim.
- Defended corporate clients in a proposed multi-million dollar class action, resulting in dismissal after filing a motion to dismiss for forum non conveniens.
- Obtained summary judgment for corporate client against competitor in breach of contract, fraud, and unfair competition action, resulting in dismissal of competitor’s claims.
- Obtained favorable settlement for a garment manufacturer in a copyright infringement action involving fabric designs in the Korean and U.S. markets.
- Negotiated a favorable settlement for the property owner / landlord of a shopping center in a premises liability action.