Irwin S. Evans
1055 West Seventh Street, 28th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90017
47 Kearny Street, Suite 700
San Francisco, CA 94108
Phone: (213) 955-9500 (Ext. 138)
Fax: (213) 955-9511
Bar & Court Admissions
- California State Bar
- United States District Courts: Central and Southern Districts of California
- United States Court of Appeal: Ninth Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- Selection and Designation of Expert Witnesses
- Law Office Management for Small Firms for California State Bar: Nevada State Bar
Irwin S. Evans is a seasoned trial lawyer with many years of trial experiences in State and Federal Courts. Mr. Evans has established a solid reputation representing product manufactures in defense of their products. He has also represented public entities in a variety of high stakes matters.
Mr. Evans is based in Los Angeles.
- Defended chemical manufacturer against claim of failure to warn of dangers in inhaling fumes from their products. California Supreme Court established the sophisticated user doctrine as a defense.
- Represented Auto Manufacturer in a breach of warranty case that established requirement in California that customer must present vehicle for repair at least once to dealer as a prerequisite to filling complaint.
- Defended municipalities in wrongful death, excessive force, employment discrimination and retaliation premises liability and commercial litigation.
- Defended property owner in suit by 27 tenants for personal injury due to alleged exposure to mold.
- Represented well known music producer in suit by his attorney for attorneys fees in excess of $2,000,000.