1055 West Seventh Street, 28th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90017
47 Kearny Street, Suite 700
San Francisco, CA 94108
Phone: (213) 955-9500 (Ext. 151)
Fax: (213) 955-9511
Bar & Court Admissions
- California State Bar
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
Alexander Su focuses on helping a wide range of clients with their disputes in all phases from pre-litigation to post-trial. Alex has successfully represented entrepreneurs, entertainment professionals, real estate entities, and businesses with high-stakes matters, domestic and transnational. As he builds his practice, Alex uses an interdisciplinary and international perspective to strategically assess clients’ challenges, zoom in on the most pressing concerns, and deliver tailored solutions.
His previous work experiences include the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Major Crimes Division, San Francisco trial firm Minami Tamaki LLP, and the Veterans Legal Services Clinic at Yale Law School. In law school, Alex advised startups as an Advanced Student-Attorney with a newly formed Entrepreneurship Clinic and helped run a provisional journal that attained permanent status. Prior to law school, Alex served as a Fulbright Fellow in South Korea.
Mr. Su is based in Los Angeles.
- Served as second chair defense counsel for real estate entity during three week bench trial over an excess of $1 million in liability that resulted in mistrial.
- Served on arbitration team in complex commercial landlord-tenant lease dispute over millions of dollars in claimed damages.
- Served on trial team defending scientist-entrepreneur in multi-year complex commercial litigation in New York Supreme Court with $150 million at risk.
- Successfully cut off opposing party’s entitlement to attorney’s fees in construction dispute.
- Obtained writ of attachment for entertainment professional in an investor dispute.
- Obtained settlement for commercial landlord in dispute with French restaurant tenant in downtown Los Angeles after successfully defending against motion for summary judgment.
- Experienced in representing real estate entities (e.g., homeowners associations, mixed use developments, large hotels) in other matters including unlawful detainer, discrimination investigations, zoning disputes, property damage disputes, derivative suits, ground leases, and enforcement actions.